I hope you read this, but I will love to be an administrator of the community Traveling Pics. I've posting there for almost 10 years and It have become something very special for me. I would want to make the community's template wider and post bigger images.
no subject
Date: 2015-03-16 02:03 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2015-03-16 03:27 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2015-03-16 02:30 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2015-03-16 10:09 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2015-03-17 01:43 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2015-03-16 11:13 pm (UTC)Can I be an administrator for Traveling Pics
Date: 2015-08-13 06:15 pm (UTC)I hope you read this, but I will love to be an administrator of the community Traveling Pics. I've posting there for almost 10 years and It have become something very special for me. I would want to make the community's template wider and post bigger images.
Greetings
Re: Can I be an administrator for Traveling Pics
Date: 2015-08-14 03:42 am (UTC)You've been so great with all your posts. I love them.
Feel free to adjust the layout so that it works for you.
Re: Can I be an administrator for Traveling Pics
Date: 2015-08-15 03:19 am (UTC)